Welcome to the CPOCUS Website!
To have Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) as common place as the stethoscope.
CEUS will continue to use the most rigorous standards in the world to promote the safe and efficient use of POCUS
- Read our Latest Newsletter for some exciting updates!
- You can now register for our website. If you are on our email list then we have already created a user profile for you. You can login above using your email address as both your user name and password.
- If you are not on the email list then please click sign up above and create a new user profile.
- We're on Twitter and Facebook. Click the icons above and connect with us for updates and more.
- New Online IP submissions* and Online Payments for certificates! Certificates and CME credits will now also be emailed directly to new IPs!
*In order to use this process you need to register for the website and be logged in.
PLEASE NOTE: The fees for Core Independent Practitioner submissions have increased to $100 per applicant effective November 1, 2015. (Resident fees will increase to $50 per certificate)
- New File Download section where CEUS members and IPs can download important files like logbook templates, the examination series and many more documents!
- Details about the new Advanced Applications pathway and the upcoming certification streams!
If you would like to become a member of CPoCUS (formerly CEUS):
What the future holds:
- Coast-to-coast collaboration and partnerships with key groups and leaders in Canada.
- CPOCUS Accreditation of residency and fellowship programs.
- CPOCUS sponsored research initiatives.
- Improving the certification process and examinations series.
- Certification tracks for other specialties including pediatric emergency medicine and nursing applications
- CPOCUS Blog with RSS feed for your newsreader
To pay for your full certificate ($100) please click here.
To pay for your resident certificate ($50) please click here.
How to contact CPoCUS
Send an email to email@example.com
Please note that we get a LOT of emails and it might take up to a week for us to reply.
Many of your questions are answered and accessible on our website.
ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS: This website is being developed on a voluntary basis by the CPOCUS board members and thus may contain errors or omissions that are not intended. We welcome your feedback on how we can correct or improve the content and functionality. If you would like to help, please leave a comment.